An application called Discord allows users to communicate with each other utilizing a private chat room. The application users can join these private chat rooms already in existence or create their own if they want.
It is recommended that if you frequently play online PC games, you take the time to get acquainted with Discord. Many companies offer similar services for gamers. While this service utilizes private servers to allow you to communicate and coordinate with other players, it is primarily designed to help players communicate and coordinate via text and voice chat. Discord works on both desktop and mobile platforms as a multiplatform app that combines a chat room, a message board, a VoIP calling system, and a streaming service.
How to Scroll Through Discord Servers on a Laptop?
How is Discord Good for Online Streamers?
If you host a Twitch or YouTube stream and have a massive following, Discord is an excellent tool for managing your followers. The Discord chat window provides more options for your viewers than the Twitch chat window. Additionally, as a streamer, you can ensure that your invite codes, DiscordTags, and other personal information won’t appear during the stream, thanks to Discord’s Streamer Mode.
Aside from being able to connect Discord with YouTube and Twitch accounts, streamers can also create subscriber-only channels and grant subscribers a variety of special permissions. There are many benefits of using a streamer’s Discord server, from allowing regular interaction between you and your followers to making it an all-in-one place to interact with the public.
Discord users are most often asked, “How to scroll through servers on discord using a laptop?”
The Internet is full of solutions to every problem you can think of. However, there are times when these solutions might not be possible, or they might not work. This article explains how you can scroll servers using a laptop in the simplest and most efficient way possible.
Scroll Through Discord Servers on a Laptop with a Mousepad
- In order to navigate from the server panel in the discord app or browser, the first step is to click on the server panel. There is a tiny recognition button on the upper side of the server panel located on the left-most side of the window.
- In order to let the application know that you have scrolled past this point in the application, you must click on the small discord button on the right side of the app.
- To view the servers, select the app icon on the trackpad and scroll through them. You can scroll up the server list by swiping down with two fingers on the trackpad. However, it is quite tricky to implement this procedure because you will have to apply two-finger pressures consecutively to your track or mousepad. This is quite a tricky process!
- You have to perform the same operation in order to scroll down the list later, but this time you need to swipe upwards instead of downwards.
Scrolling through Discord Public Servers
- Viewing servers in public is the same as viewing them on your own server.
- To do this, click on the server panel and proceed to scroll through till you reach the bottom of the page, where you will see something that looks like a compass button.
- A new panel will appear containing some popular public servers as well as categories once you click on the compass-like button.
- The next part of the site is its navigation; the left panel has an index of categories, and the right panel features search functionality and public servers that are in high demand.
- You can scroll through all public servers in the right panel by choosing a category from the left panel and using the techniques described above.
- Then, if you want to explore the gaming category, you will go to the left-most panel, where you will choose the gaming category. In the second step, you should go over the highly reputed servers, among which are the highest-rated servers.
- In my opinion, this is another answer to a question that, unfortunately, has been left unanswered for the past few years. There is a question here that asks, “How can I scroll through servers on Discord that are publicly available?”.
Scrolling on a Laptop with a Mouse
- As the procedure can get a little tricky if you are not using a trackpad but a mouse, you will have to follow these steps.
- To begin, all you need to do is click on any server or the icon located on top of the server panel on Discord.
- Scroll down by rotating the scroll button in an anticlockwise direction when the item is a server or when the icon is selected.
- It is possible to use a similar method for browsing up as well; for that purpose, you can use a clockwise rotation of the scroll button.
- Now you don’t have to search hundreds of websites for a solution you already have. “How to scroll through discord servers using a laptop.” is one of the trickiest but common questions about Discord.
- There is no definite answer on the Internet where you can read how to properly scroll through a discord server. However, we can guarantee you that we are one of those bloggers who are providing you with clear instructions on how to do that.
You may also like: